[mythtv-users] Mythweb Headaches

David B. LeGendre dblegend at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:22:52 UTC 2014

Nevermind on this question...  I have no idea how (exactly) this got
solved, but here is what happened.

I noticed a recording didn't work correctly last night.  While I was
waiting for a reply to this post, I poked around a little and realized
LiveTV also wasn't working.  I restarted the backend and frontend and that
fixed the LiveTV problem.  I tested a couple of simultaneous recordings,
and that all worked again as well.

Strangely enough, after fixing those issues,, mythweb was working as
well!?!  During my troubleshooting of mythweb today, I know I restarted the
system at least 5 times.  I have no idea what the LiveTV issue was, or why
it fixed mythweb.  I do know everything is working now though...

-Dave