[mythtv-users] vdr and mythv

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 14:35:16 UTC 2014

On 17/06/14 07:03, Per Jessen wrote:

> Some channels do broadcast in multiple languages - that's pretty common
> in Switzerland for instance.  However, removing channels I don't want
> is a hassle - I have some 4000 channels I think, most of which I don't
> want.

Then you tackle the problem the other way. Use a simple SQL query to 'hide' all
the channels and then go through and 'unhide' just the ones you are interested in.

This has a side benefit that the scheduler doesn't have to plough through
quantities of channels you're never going to record from.

--

Mike Perkins