[mythtv-users] prefinput for channels

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:14:11 UTC 2014

Well I think the only think you can do is to concentrate on getting cards
working 100% all the time some guy stated that this firmware works for him
http://palosaari.fi/linux/v4l-dvb/firmware/af9015/4.95.0.0/dvb-usb-af9015.fw
I guess you would need script that would check if tuners where setup
correctly and then create a name for working tuner and setup mythtv with
those tuner names