[mythtv-users] prefinput for channels

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Jun 8 14:39:20 UTC 2014

On 06/08/14 23:40, jacek burghardt wrote:
> Well how about solving main problem with channels. I guess you live in Australia and have dvb-t. I did not see a option to select tuner for scheduled recording..

While not related to my specific question, the source of my problem are the DTV2000DS
tuners that often do not initialise properly and as such will not tune to some channels.
Which tuners fail and which channels exhibit a problem seems to be random. I do do the
"power down; wait 5-10 minutes; power up" thing to no avail.

cheers