[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu or other distro?

Henry Law news at lawshouse.org
Tue Jul 29 13:34:58 UTC 2014

On 29/07/14 12:49, Will Dormann wrote:
> The update manager has a habit of
>>popping up despite all the settings telling it not to.   I eventually
>>bludgeoned it into submission, but it was much harder than it should
>>have been.

I've been bludgeoning this problem for ages, without success; research
shows that it's a common and difficult problem.  Is it possible for you
to tell me what you did?

I'm responsible for a set of Ubuntu+xfce images in an IT training centre
and I'd love to stop the "updates required" messages popping up.

--

Henry Law            Manchester, England