[mythtv-users] Stack Exchange proposal for MythTV

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Mon Jul 28 16:37:58 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-28 11:28 AM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> Stack Exchange can be a very hostile, political, and unprofessional environment.  Historically the community built a great repository of information in Stack Exchange, but since then arrogance seems to have crept in with the moderators and 'gods of many posts' - and the culture can be quite ugly.
>
> Not the place I would want to look for answers, and certainly not a place for discussions...

+1

Stack Exchange is the last place I want to go when I am looking for
answers for those reasons and the very annoying idea that they consider
each question a wiki entry and if a nitpicker doesn't like the way you
worded your question he edits it...

Sorry but I don't consider the place very friendly...

I always use it as a last resort...

Have a nice day!

Nicolas