[mythtv-users] Stack Exchange proposal for MythTV

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Mon Jul 28 15:28:44 UTC 2014

Stack Exchange can be a very hostile, political, and unprofessional environment.  Historically the community built a great repository of information in Stack Exchange, but since then arrogance seems to have crept in with the moderators and 'gods of many posts' - and the culture can be quite ugly.

Not the place I would want to look for answers, and certainly not a place for discussions...