[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:47:27 UTC 2014

Hi

Le dimanche 13 juillet 2014, John Finlay <finlay at moeraki.com> a écrit :

> ttvdb.py: error: ! Option (-C), collection requires an inetref number

Great.. Thank you for that...

>  What's the name of your show you're trying to get metadata for?
>
>  Frontline - a US newsmagazine program.
>

> I'm glad that you are working on improving the metadata lookup because I
> find the metadata collection for recordings doesn't work very well for me
> especially when new

I'm not working on it.
I only wanted to have the issue of downloading the wrong artwork ASAP.

I got nasty artwork showing on one of my kid recording.

> series are recorded and when using a power rule to record 9 and 10 star
> movies. For example, it seems that instead of using the film title it uses
> the search title:
>
> /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -a US -M top films
> (Power Search)

That seems to be another issue, likely to do with wrong epg.

Did you open a trac ticket ?
If not please do so, and make sure to include the steps on how to reproduce
it consistently...