[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Sun Jul 13 05:10:22 UTC 2014

On 7/12/2014 8:21 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On Sunday, July 13, 2014, John Finlay <finlay at moeraki.com
> <mailto:finlay at moeraki.com>> wrote:
>

>     When I then select Find Online Coverart, I get an error every time.
>

> What's the error? It works for me.

MythTV Version : v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c

/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -a US -C ttvdb.py:80646
Usage: ttvdb.py usage: ttvdb -hdruviomMPFBDS [parameters]
  <series name or 'series and season number' or 'series and season
number and episode number'>

For details on using ttvdb with Mythvideo see the ttvdb wiki page at:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Ttvdb.py

ttvdb.py: error: ! Option (-C), collection requires an inetref number

> What's the name of your show you're trying to get metadata for?

Frontline - a US newsmagazine program.

>     When I delete the prefix leaving just the number in the TMDB/TVDB
>     # field and then try the Find Online Coverart it is able to find
>     the coverart.
>

> When doing so it reverts to the old behaviour.
>
> Sorry for back porting that change so quickly. Didn't expect it would
> introduce that many bugs :(
>
> Oh well, at least it gets tested :)

The new mechanism does work with some other series so I suspect that
there may be a confusion with another series called Frontline that has a
different intref number.

I'm glad that you are working on improving the metadata lookup because I
find the metadata collection for recordings doesn't work very well for
me especially when new series are recorded and when using a power rule
to record 9 and 10 star movies. For example, it seems that instead of
using the film title it uses the search title:

/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -a US -M top films
(Power Search)

John