[mythtv-users] Still trying to get Ceton InfiniTV working

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Wed Jul 9 03:13:56 UTC 2014

Happen to have any luck? I moved so I switched providers (FIOS to Comcast)
and switched the input device (HDHR Prime to Infinitv 6 PCIe) and am just
in a world of pain getting the Ceton to work.

The device is operating fine and I can hit the ceton webpage at
192.168.200.1 from the box itself, and the cable cable is paired and
appears to be fine as well... but I just can't get any channels to actually
play resulting in the same symptoms you mention.

Very frustrating. I imagine I'm doing something dumb but I'm obviously
clueless as to what.

-----