[mythtv-users] Unable to fix listing after channel lineup update.

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 22:17:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Oz Dror <odror7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done everything that was suggested. I was able to get the correct
> listing for one day than it reverted to the eastern schedule under a
> pacific channel name.
>
> I am actually in a pacific time zone, but since the beginning of HD, we
> used to get eastern HD channels instead of pacific. Only now it is changing.
>
> If is is not a scheduled direct issue?? How can I reset this channel
> (delete all the listing of this channel in the database) and then adding it.
>
> Is the following the correct approach?
>
> Go to the mysql DB and delete the entry for this channel from the
> "channel" record.
>
> Then
>
> issue the following two commands.
>
>  mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates
>  mythfilldatabase --max-days

Have you tried editing your Schedules direct line up > then go into back
end set up deleting at least that card > then re-fetching channels? My
understanding is that if it is indeed a fetch, and not a scan, for channels
then SD must be edited first, as corrections made in the channel editor
will revert on the next mythfilldatabase.  Can anyone else corroborate this
theory?       Daryl