[mythtv-users] Unable to fix listing after channel lineup update.

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:08:53 UTC 2014

I have done everything that was suggested. I was able to get the correct
listing for one day than it reverted to the eastern schedule under a
pacific channel name.

I am actually in a pacific time zone, but since the beginning of HD, we
used to get eastern HD channels instead of pacific. Only now it is changing.

If is is not a scheduled direct issue?? How can I reset this channel
(delete all the listing of this channel in the database) and then adding it.

Is the following the correct approach?

Go to the mysql DB and delete the entry for this channel from the "channel"
record.

Then

issue the following two commands.

 mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates