[mythtv-users] OT: Does 1080p work over a wireless link between STB and TV

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 18:24:42 UTC 2014

Larry Finger <Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net> wrote:

> It seems that no one on this list has any actual experience with these wireless devices.

I recall visiting a friend a few years ago who had got a "rather nice" Panasonic Plasma, plus surround system etc - not only was the system rather nice, but he'd got a rather nice discount by knowing where they were being sold off when EOL. The link from surround system (which also switched sources with things like the Sky (satellite) box), was via a Panasonic wireless gadget. It certainly worked, but I've no idea of model number of anything.