[mythtv-users] Rescan of video library broken in the last week?

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 03:29:08 UTC 2014

> Ideally, open a ticket on code.mythtv.org and provide the log of the
> MBE, SBE, frontend all started with -v file,network --loglevel=debug
>
> try to limit what you are doing to just startup, scan.
>
> because those options are very verbose and make looking for the needle very hard
> Thanks
> JY

Hi, I've already opened a ticket (https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12172) regarding this issue. I've since updated to ff36448 but the videos have not re-appeared (the recordings are back after the fix, though).

In my case, I've not made any changes to the system apart from mythtv updates.
It is very difficult for me to investigate this because of the db protocol changes which necessitate restoring the db to previous versions in order to compile mythtv of certain suspect commits (or am I wrong?). It will probably be a week before I have got time enough to restore mythtv to a previous version, so if someone else could do the investigation...

Yianni.