[mythtv-users] Running mythtv-setup over X as mythtv user

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:20:35 UTC 2014

OK, sorry to be anal but I want to make sure we're both on the same page.

1.  Are you logged into the remote box as your 'normal' (i.e. non root) account?

2.  When you run mythfrontend does it crash immediately?

3.  If answer to 2 above is no can you go into setup (should be 6th
item on list) and see in there who you're logging onto the backend as.