[mythtv-users] Modelines

Robert Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:24:14 UTC 2014

@Mike - I have a Samsung TV, which has two HDMI ports, and a Game Mode.  I
currently have the TV configured for Movie mode, but will try enabling Game
mode to see if it makes a difference.  I will also toggle between the two
HDMI ports.  One of the ports doubles as a DVI in, when using a HDMI to DVI
adapter.

@ Raymond - The overscan affects all programs, including xfce (I am unable
to see the panel across the top of the screen).  I did try the screen setup
wizard, but it only made minor adjustments... not enough to resolve the
issue.

@ Kenni - Thank you for the judder free link.  I will check it out later
this evening if the above TV suggestions are ineffective.

-Robert