[mythtv-users] Switching away from comcast to online streams

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 18:22:16 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert. Commonly referred to as the PhD of
> networking.
> They can purchase every Cisco product available, at a significant discount.

Last I checked the Cisco global price list, there was only one STB
on it, a $800 (list, and yes, I know no one pays list) high end model.

I guess you could try, but unless you are AT&T (and have their
huge discount), it is going to be quite pricey.