[mythtv-users] OT: Problems with two hard drive controllers with an ASUS P5Q-E motherboard

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 18:19:54 UTC 2014

Good plan to return it if you still can, I don't think it will work soon.

I had replied to the guy in the debian post months ago.   We both saw
it and we both saw it with completely different kinds of disks.

I am pretty sure there is a FW issue on the board itself, I had 2-3
disks on it and when smart freaked out one all disks freaked out, and
reloading the driver did not fix it and I almost think I had to do
full power off to clear the condition which implies the bad state is
in the board itself not the os level.