[mythtv-users] Video chipsets

Peter Hocking peter at thehockings.org
Sat Jan 25 02:16:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I'm looking to replace my current MythTV frontends which are using Atom
motherboards with nVidia ION chipsets. As motherboards with the ION chipset
have disappeared from the market place & nVidia have removed the over scan
adjustment from their Linux driver, I'm interested in motherboard with HDMI
output that supports 1920 X 1080 resolution & their chipsets driver allows
over scan adjustment without having to go to the command line.

Can anyone recommend suitable video chipsets?

TIA

Peter