[mythtv-users] Desktop change flicker

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:07:46 UTC 2014

Greetings Mythizens, I use mythtv 027 inside a ubuntu 12.04 lts
desktop environment, and when I Ctrl, Alt, arrow, back to the desktop
where mythtvFE is open the launcher and the quadrant indicating
interface flicker on and off about eight times. Has anyone else
noticed this? Is there any way to prevent/correct this? I haven't
worried about this until today when I got a black screen after the
flicker instead of MythFE, switching out and then back in got the FE
back. Also it seems that earlier the flicker was only three or four
times. Any ideas?      Daryl