[mythtv-users] 0.27 configure script does not recognize OpenGL

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jan 24 03:07:04 UTC 2014

On 01/23/2014 04:39 PM, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> On 23.01.2014 21:03, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> No, the proper fix is to fix your libsasl2.pc file.
> As I wrote, there are other files with the same problem
> (/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libgdiplus.pc).

But you also said that as soon as you uninstalled the libsasl2 version
with the broken pkg-config file (which removed the libsasl2.pc file,
because the previous version didn't have one), pkg-config worked.  So,
had that file not been broken, it stands to reason that pkg-config would
work.  So, put the version of libsasl2 you want on there and fix the
libsasl2.pc file, and MythTV configure will be able to use pkg-config to
get the Qt OpenGL support info it needs.

Mike