[mythtv-users] Wrong screen resolution

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Jan 7 18:15:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 16:07 +1000, Clayton Bonser wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> When I start myhtv on my computer, the screen resolution changes to 800
> X 600 or so. The result is that I can only see about a quarter of the
> full screen.
> I can't change things much because I can't scroll around, and if I can't
> see a particular page I don't know what's on it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Clay.

Try starting the FE from terminal with:
mythfrontend --geometry 1600x1200
- choose appropriate x & y values & stop any FE running on the box..

You could have the GUI size set to 800x600 (FE setup)

If running mythbuntu you might have fun stopping FE auto launch script &
may need to use command:
mythfrontend.real --geometry XxY