[mythtv-users] Only 1 channel showing ERROR: invalid virtual channel

Ritesh Patel rpatel88 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:18:47 UTC 2014

Background - Mythtv backend, HDHomerun Prime, XBMC fronted

New users - trying to get Live TV setup.

After many tries yesterday I could not get any channels to show up in XBMC
so I added channel 1002 manually to Mythtv backend. Today morning all
channels show up in XBMC guide and I can tune to everything except channel
2. Log shows the following

Jan  6 17:03:38 xmbc-PowerEdge-SC440 mythbackend[20960]: E TVRecEvent
hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:434 (TunerSet) HDHRSH(192.168.0.13-2):
DeviceSet(vchannel ): ERROR: invalid virtual channel

I tried to redo the setup at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Silicondust_HDHomeRun_Prime but cannot get
channel 1002 to work.