[mythtv-users] Ceton PCIe / No liveTV / (TL_) Partial Lock

nonsense email nonsense.junk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:55:59 UTC 2014

Karl,
I looked into your statement about no data reaching MythTV.  I didn't know
what the TL_ meant.  I didn't know what a good statement was.  I was under
the impression that you shouldn't have any messages and that was when you
got a picture.  I did a HLS with MythTV and saw that getting TLAM was when
I got a picture.  I used the links on wiki page you posted and saw that I
was missing the A and M and saw that meant exactly what you posted.  No
PAT/PMT.  Now I need to look into that.  Thanks.