[mythtv-users] Ceton PCIe / No liveTV / (TL_) Partial Lock

nonsense email nonsense.junk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:34:49 UTC 2014

I haven't tried it.  I wouldn't even begin to know how to use it.

I think I should focus on getting livetv stream through mplayer first then.
 I have it to the point where I can launch the command

cat /dev/ceton/ctn91xx_mpeg0_0 | mplayer -cache 8192 -

but mplayer doesn't launch at all. I can use mplayer with a mkv file just
fine; I get video and audio. I have tried this with vlc and smplayer. They
both launch but nothing streams.  They both work with video and audio from
a file.  This is just weird because the card and tuner work in WMC to get
live video.