[mythtv-users] Ceton PCIe / No liveTV / (TL_) Partial Lock

nonsense email nonsense.junk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:06:32 UTC 2014

Yes this is on all Stations.  I have scrolled through at least 200 channels
and nothing comes through on any of them.  I would find it odd that Comcast
could filter or blocking channels when I use MythTV but allow them to come
through when I use WMC.  How can they know?  I thought the Cablecards were
uni-directional?