[mythtv-users] Ceton PCIe / No liveTV / (TL_) Partial Lock

nonsense email nonsense.junk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:39:21 UTC 2014

I have a Ceton Infinitv 4 PCIe with a Comcast cablecard that works in Win7
Media Center.  I am to use all the functions (liveTV, recording, etc).  I
decided to try MythTV and it's been a couple of weeks now and I can't get
any live video.  I'm running 0.27 Mythtv, the ceton drivers are installed
and I'm also able to retrieve my channel listing from Schedule Direct.

In the Ceton diag webpage, as far as I can see everything looks to be in
order.  I get this on the Cablecard tab that lets me know that I'm
provisioned (used the same system for the WMC): Validated, validation
message is received, authenticated, and the IDs match those in the current
binding.   I'm able to go into each tuner and set a channel and get a lock
and see a signal strength.

I went through the Mythtv setup (configured general, capture card, video
source, and input connections).  did mythfilldatabase.  went into
Mythtvfrontend and I have no live tv.  I get a Signal 100% |  (TL_) Partial
Lock for all channels.  Also get the message everytime I tune to any
channel: You should have received a channel lock by now. You can continue
to wait for a signal or you can change the channel with Up or Down, change
video source (Y), inputs (C), etc."

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have looked all over the
internet and no one seems to have had my issue.