[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Dec 21 18:37:20 UTC 2014

On Dec 21, 2014 10:14 AM, "Martin Moores" <moores.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 December 2014 at 17:24, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
>>

>> As to forking. I took a look at the repo and noticed there wasn't a
>> license file included (at least not one for the theme itself). By
>> default, a repo on github without an attached license defaults to "All
>> Rights Reserved". Since that wasn't my intention, I've uploaded a new
>> commit with a license file attached so you may make any local changes
>> you want. (or you could tell me what the actual issues you are facing
>> is and I might make a change)
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Thomas Mashos
>

> Thomas,
>
> One thing I noticed was that coverart is no longer shown on folders
containing media, I now have a film slate image on every folder.  Also, no
full screen background image shown anymore when navigating through the
folder list.

> Not sure if this change was intentional or not, so thought I would
mention.

> Cheers
>
> Martin

Hello Martin,

Yes, both of those changes were deliberate. The folder one because it was
difficult to see folders in the other view, and the background one because
it made little sense to have it when you can't see it through all the
thumbnails