[mythtv-users] Display issues with new system

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:39:33 UTC 2014

Hoi Greg,

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> If you go to Setup -> Video -> Playback, what are your scan
>  displacement settings (on the second page)?  In most cases these
>  should be 0, but if you had a bogus value in there, you would expect
>  to see the kind of problem you're describing.

> Thanks for the suggestion. Next time I have time to work on this
> (probably tomorrow), I will look at this. I haven't explicitly
> changed this, so in theory it should be set to whatever the default is, but it's worth a look.

> --Greg

Just to get it clear; on everything except playback your screen is OK.
Only when playing a recording the problem occurs!?

Have you tried playing recordings other then through mythtv?

What are your settings on the frontend for:
configuration > video > playback > page two: for scaling and
displacement
What are your settings for overscan adjustment? I don't know the
precise naming, but third item in configuration, first and second
page?

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven