[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Sat Dec 13 13:41:11 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

At some point about 2-3 weeks ago I started getting these errors in Mythweb.
Mythweb is extremely slow to the point it is not usable, but is functional.
I have tried reinstalling mythweb and PHP, looking for problems in the
config files, setting PHP timezones in the PHP config files, and a few other
things.  I have been searching the internet and the mailing list trying to
find a solution and nothing has worked so far.  If anyone has any ideas I'd
appreciate some help.

User Notice at /usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php/MythBackend.php, line 110:
!!NoTrans: Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION '77': !!

User Notice at /usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php/MythBackend.php, line 132:
!!NoTrans: Failed to set php timezone to !!

This is on CentOS 6.5 install from RPM.  It is currently up to date with the
RPM's on SCRPM repo.

Thanks!