[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Tue Dec 16 03:06:08 UTC 2014

So nobody has any ideas?  I've since removed all the RPM's having anything
to do with MythTV, compiled from source, installed mythweb from source, and
still had the same problem.  I even blew away the mythconverg database and
started from scratch, still the same errors!  I'm also getting a new error
in mythweb:  An unknown module was specified.

Anyone know what's going on?