[mythtv-users] mythnetvision fullscreen via RSS

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Thu Dec 11 19:52:45 UTC 2014

I've recently added mythnetvision to my mythtv setup and it seems to be far improved from how i remember it was.

I use a harmony remote for my system, so having a controller-based interface would be preferable. I figure RSS would be the way todo this; add videos to my youtube rss feed and mythtv will just pick it up.

i'm trying to get these videos working: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/playlists/PLPpAXBh9X2hUjDDjEjsdpmtvypLQoITpc. if i manually search for them in netvision, then it will play fine in fullscreen. if i play the video via my rss subscription feed, then it will not fullscreen and i end up with what looks likes an F11 window showing the youtube search box, video window, etc.

Is it possible to get RSS to fullscreen?

thanks