[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not working after upgrade to 0.27.3 from 0.26

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 22:50:57 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> There should not have been a problem at all if you really and truly upgraded
> to--and executed--0.27.3 since that particular issue (using the same
> directory name for mythfilldatabase cache) was fixed before then (sometime
> after 0.26, IIRC).

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that there were two issues,
and the second (using the fixed /tmp/mythtv_ddp_data uncompressed
file name) was not fixed until master where it (too) will use the
"random" /tmp directory name as a prefix.  But maybe I am
mis-remembering the timing of the commits.

Gary