[mythtv-users] 14.04 clean

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:21:22 UTC 2014

> I run Ubuntu 12.04 and myth0.27.3, which works well I'm trying to upgrade to 14.04, which has not worked so I'm trying the clean approach, to make it just a little more confusing I use Mythbuntu Control Center in both systems.
> Ciao for now.

If you are going for the clean install path it might be simpler to download the Mythbuntu 14.04 image and install from there rather than the Ubuntu 14.04 image. Mythbuntu will take care of a lot of the fiddly bits like the MythTV user setup. I am not sure if installing / running Mythbuntu-control-centre will do that or not (it may do, I'm just not sure).