[mythtv-users] 14.04 clean

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 23:17:30 UTC 2014

> What am I missing/ / What can I do next? its a loop when I try to set up the BE and I can't get into the deep settings, just the first couple pages and then back to the country of origin screen.
>
> TIA Daryl

Daryl, what exactly do you mean here? Are you running MythTV-setup in a terminal window? If so you should be able to alt-tab back to the terminal window once the GUI is up to see what the process is reporting, this should give you the information you need to troubleshoot.

To be honest your description sounds a little more like the frontend configuration screens repeating when it cant connection to the backend rather than the backend setup screens?