[mythtv-users] MythBrowser scroll up/down

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Apr 16 08:51:48 UTC 2014

On 15/04/14 10:40, Josu Lazkano wrote:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I just install the mythnews and mythbrowser plugins, the problem is
>> that I can not scroll up/down the page in the browser.
>>
>> I have configured as "Internal" browser. I check the key bindings but
>> they doesn't work.
>>
>> The mythbrowser plugin version is 0.26.1-dmo3 (deb-multimedia repo).
>>
>> In previous versions it use to work out of the box, is something wrong
>> with my version?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> --
>> Josu Lazkano
> Hello, I am still with same problem. I check the key bindings and it looks OK.

This is a strange one.

I don't see anything wrong with the bindings.

0.26 is getting quite old now can you try updating to 0.27-fixes? It
would make debugging this easier if you was using the latest code.

Clutching at straws but are you using Myth without a window manager? The
browser does things with windows that may be affected by not using a
window manager.

What version of Qt are you using?

Paul H.