[mythtv-users] Migration Mythbuntu 10.04 to Mythbuntu 12.04 stuck, Need Help

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:23:51 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eureka!
>
> I moved ~/.ICEauthority to .ICEauthority.bad and for good measure I
> ran the command "xhost +" before starting mythfrontend.real from the
> command line.  I now have a prompt to allow the music schema to be
> upgraded or exit.  I think I'll upgrade ;-).
>
> Thanks everyone for the help.

Whoops.  Not so fast.  The next screen reports that there are other
clients using this database and they should be shut down before first.
 What other clients?  This doesn't mean kill mythbackend, does it?  I
don't think mythfrontend will like it if I shut down the backend.

The command "sudo pgrep -l myth" only lists the frontend and the backend.  ????

--
Craig.