[mythtv-users] PrimeUpdateScript Looking For New Maintainer

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Sep 23 15:26:42 UTC 2013

With Comcast's full channel encryption pending, I am no longer able to
use or maintain my PrimeUpdateScript:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/PrimeUpdateScript

With the coming encryption I have abandoned my Classic HD Homeruns and
moved to two HD Homerun Primes. I no longer have any use for
PrimeUpdateScript and cannot maintain or update it.

But I hope there might still be value to this script. Maybe on a smaller
cable system or possibly outside the U.S. where a hybrid encrypted/Clear
QAM system might be maintained.

If you are on such a system and would like to become babydaddy/babymama
of this script let me know.

Kirk