[mythtv-users] Blue screen of death. [1st of 2 questions]

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Sep 19 18:10:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Leif Pihl <leif at pihl.us> wrote:
> BTW, I did not mean to imply that the blue screen (with clouds) was a Linux thing.
> I'm reasonably sure it has to do with some MythTV setting, or lack there of.

If it's true that "No key our mouse click combination I've been able
to think of will get the MythBuntu box out of it's corner and
communicate with me.", then it's either a Linux thing or you can't
think of very much.

Does your keyboard have numlock/capslock LEDs?  When on this blue
screen, do they toggle state when you push the numlock/capslock
buttons?

Did you try ctrl-alt-F1?

ctrl-alt-delete?

Alt-PrintScreen-b?