[mythtv-users] Can't re-record some old recordings

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Sep 17 20:43:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 09:51:35PM +0200, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> On 17.09.2013 21:21, David Engel wrote:
>
> > You'll need to figure out why oldrecorded.duplicate isn't getting
> > cleared to 0 when you choose forget previous.
>
> You think, it maybe is a database issue?
>
> I found the show several times in oldrecorded and one of them had always
> duplicate = 1, IIRC. So, when I choose forget previous, all rows with
> that show should have duplicate = 0 afterwards?

Yes, all rows for that specific program should have duplicate = 0.

What are the programids, if any, for the program you want to record
and the oldrecorded entries?  In reviewing the code, I see where it
might not match all oldrecorded entries.

> I have only briefly looked at the SQL statements, because it were a lot
> and a lot of them were REPLACE statements.
>
> Can you please also say something about the other issue, where the
> scheduler sometimes does not run after I schedule a show via MythWeb?

Dunno, but update to the latest version of mythweb anyway.  There was
a timing related bug fixed very recently in mythweb.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net