[mythtv-users] Can't re-record some old recordings

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Sep 17 19:51:35 UTC 2013

HI!

On 17.09.2013 21:21, David Engel wrote:

> You'll need to figure out why oldrecorded.duplicate isn't getting
> cleared to 0 when you choose forget previous.

You think, it maybe is a database issue?

I found the show several times in oldrecorded and one of them had always
duplicate = 1, IIRC. So, when I choose forget previous, all rows with
that show should have duplicate = 0 afterwards?

I have only briefly looked at the SQL statements, because it were a lot
and a lot of them were REPLACE statements.

Can you please also say something about the other issue, where the
scheduler sometimes does not run after I schedule a show via MythWeb?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas