[mythtv-users] osx packager not using installed Qt

Jared McIntyre jmcintyre at dfsoftware.com
Tue Sep 17 03:07:07 UTC 2013

I'm trying to build 0.26 with the current developer osx-packager-qtsdk.pl. I'm running into a couple of problems. The first is that I'd like it to use the qt that I have installed. I'm using the following config:

./osx-packager-qtsdk.pl -qtbin /usr/bin -qtplugins /Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins -gitrev fixes/0.26 -plugins  mythvideo,opengl -verbose

I'm probably misunderstanding the readme, but I was expecting that to use the Qt 4.8.5 that I have installed. Instead, it attempts to download:

http://releases.qt-project.org/qt4/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5.tar.gz

This is where I run into my second problem. This isn't a valid download and the build fails.

What am I doing wrong on the command to use the local installed Qt?

Thanks,

Jared