[mythtv-users] 0.27 experience...

David Edwards david at more.fool.me.uk
Wed Sep 4 10:23:06 UTC 2013

On 3 September 2013 21:57, Captain Hook <captainhookzero at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can also confirm that pressing "Record" during live TV will continue to
> record the program even if you exit the channel or live TV in 0.26.  I did
> not look at what MythWeb displayed before and during the recording, but the
> recorded program was there in my "Recordings" the next day, even though I
> exited the live TV section while it was still recording.

Whilst browsing tickets, I noticed that there are a few similar/related to
what has been discussed here:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11693
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11545
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11535

I've never experienced the original issue, but I thought it might be
helpful to mention them here in case they can be closed or updated based on
this discussion.

David