[mythtv-users] file to flash

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 22:22:50 UTC 2013

>> On 20 Oct 2013, at 8:29 am, "Daryl McDonald" <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On 10/19/2013 04:02 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>>
>>> http://pastebin.ca/2468749
>>

>> With all of the XML stripped away, the above says:
>>
>>   HostName: daryl-A780L3C
>>   Key: JobAllowUserJob4
>>   Value: is empty (should = 1) that's a problem
>>
>> I know you said it's checked, but the above says otherwise.
>>
>> This will verify what MythTV thinks your hostname is...
>>
>>   curl localhost:6544/Myth/GetHostName
>>
>> The output is just one short line, you can put it here.
>>
>> I'm asking because I remember you had changed your hostname
>> some time ago and this key is stored on a  per hostname
>> basis.
>>

>> --
>> Bill
>
> You have an amazing memory Bill, I did change the host name only to
> change it right back because I would have lost all my myth settings.
>
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ curl localhost:6544/Myth/GetHostName
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><String>daryl-A780L3C</String>
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$
>
> I'll go uncheck and recheck that box.
>
> Daryl
Daryl are you 'playing' the file or 'selecting' the file? In the recordings screen use up/down arrows to highlight the recording name, then press m, then up/down arrows to get to 'user jobs', then enter, then select job of choice (and press enter).

I get the menu options you listed previously only if I play the file first then press m then up/down arrow to 'jobs' then press enter. I think you are playing the recording not just selecting the recording.