[mythtv-users] file to flash

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 21:59:20 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/19/2013 04:02 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>
>> http://pastebin.ca/2468749
>

> With all of the XML stripped away, the above says:
>
>     HostName: daryl-A780L3C
>     Key: JobAllowUserJob4
>     Value: is empty (should = 1) that's a problem
>
> I know you said it's checked, but the above says otherwise.
>
> This will verify what MythTV thinks your hostname is...
>
>     curl localhost:6544/Myth/GetHostName
>
> The output is just one short line, you can put it here.
>
> I'm asking because I remember you had changed your hostname
> some time ago and this key is stored on a  per hostname
> basis.
>

> --
> Bill

You have an amazing memory Bill, I did change the host name only to
change it right back because I would have lost all my myth settings.

daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ curl localhost:6544/Myth/GetHostName
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><String>daryl-A780L3C</String>
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$

I'll go uncheck and recheck that box.

Daryl