[mythtv-users] diagnosing HDHome Run Prime zero byte recordings

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:19:08 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Way OT, I noticed that my HDHR Prime has firmware 20130528.
> The latest non-beat release is 20130328.
>
> A beta or pre-release loaded by the seller?

20130528 is the same as 20130328, except that some
changes in the code for factory testing (perhaps some
minor BOM change due to part availability?).  It was
not released publicly since there are no user visible
changes, and any later installable firmwares will
incorporate the changes (remember for the Prime
that firmware changes are upgrades only, one cannot
install a previous version due to CableLabs requirements).

Gary