[mythtv-users] All videos pause secs before their end

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 07:48:05 UTC 2013

> Action on playback exit
>    - Just exit
>    - Save position and exit
>    - Always prompt (excluding Live TV)
>    - Always prompt (including Live TV)
>    - Prompt for Live TV only
> If set to prompt, a menu will be displayed when you exit playback mode.
> The options available will allow you to save your position, delete the
> recording, or continue watching.
>
> Change it to "Just exit" or "Save position and exit" and see if it does
> it.  If not, I'd guess you have a broken theme.
>
> Mike

Hi, Mike.

I've already got it to "Save position and exit" and I already tried - after I sent the cry for help - to set it to Just Exit.

I use the Steppes theme, which I updated to v2 during the tests, anyway. When I get back home I'll try with a different theme,
but I use Steppes consistently on all frontends.

I'll try to clean anything under .mythtv/themes/Steppes, too.

Thanks for your help,

Yianni.