[mythtv-users] Just updated to 0.26 - MythWeb issue

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:39:09 UTC 2013

>Hello, all. I just upgraded from 0.25-fixes to 0.26-fixes on Gentoo:
>
>MythTV Version : v0.26.0
>MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
>Network Protocol : 75
>Library API : 0.26.20130112-1
>QT Version : 4.8.2
>Options compiled in:
>linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_backend
>using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_frontend using_hdhomerun
>using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_libcrypto using_libxml2
>using_libudf using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
>using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
>using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl
>using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libxml2
>using_libudf
>
>Everything seemed to go well, *except* Mythweb. Now, if I click on a
>recorded show in Mythweb, it either pulls up information for a different
>show, or takes me to the listing page (7 hours in advance - i.e, at 8AM, it
>took me to the 1AM listing) and shows a pop-up:
>
>Warning:
>Unknown Program.
>
>It's as if MythWeb is pulling up info for a different time, but the correct
>channel. Clicking on a program in the TV Listings page displays the
>correct information.
>
>Any suggestions on where to start my troubleshooting?

I am seeing the same exact problem. I checked to make sure the php.ini
file has the proper timezone which it does. I also checked to make
sure all my php packages match up that is the same version. I also
completely removed mythweb and reinstalled. I can delete the recording
from mythweb so I don't see how it can't see it when I click on the
thumb.