[mythtv-users] Using MythNetvision grabber with Hulu Plus

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:18:21 UTC 2013

I have searched thoroughly to find information pertaining to using MythNetvision grabber with my Hulu Plus subscription but cannot find any information.  Also, I've read through and edited the XML file created by subscribing to Hulu in Myth, but there is no information in there which would allow me to log into my Hulu Plus subscription and get the content I would like in MythTV.

Is there anyone out there accessing their Hulu Plus content via MythTV?  If not, are there any hulu.py experts that would know if it's possible?

Mike