[mythtv-users] Help!!

lee perry leighlee17 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:12:35 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Excuse my ignorance with all the techy stuff but I am in need of assistance?
Currently have mythdora 0.22 on my the system which was built for me. No longer has access to this persons knowledge for fix!
System was running, attempted to load new data via main computer, wouldn't allow access , displayed error and then lost all icons on desktop. I shut down and rebooted but just brings up black screen with cursor??

Have attempted ctrl-alt- F6/F7 with no luck.
Any ideas as what may have occured?